Lauger Companies, Inc. began in 1944 in Victoria, Texas, by J.W. Lauger as J.W. Painting. His philosophy was always to maintain and provide his customers with a superior product at a competitive price. In 1986, ownership changed from father to son. In 1991, Craig Lauger incorporated the company and changed the name to Lauger Companies, Inc. Craig Lauger still believes and maintains his fathers mindset of high quality production at an extremely reasonable price. In 2009, as demanded and in direct response to our growth to better serve our customers, Lauger Companies began doing business as Lauger Construction Company and Lauger Metal Building Erectors. The company's names are a direct reflection of the profound diversity within the Lauger Companies skill set.
Through growth and development, we have continued pushing the envelope and moving to reach the highest level of production and quality. Our ability to provide Design/Build Services, Construction Management, General Contracting, Pre-engineered and Structural Steel Erection, and self performance of work in multiple divisions of construction is what allows us the flexibility to control cost, quality, and scheduling as we know these are essential to any and all projects.
Lauger Companies, Inc. and its employees recognize the importance of giving back to the community that has made us who we are today. Our continued support and involvement with local charities, school organizations, booster clubs, livestock shows, and others with personal time, monetary contributions, and company resources show that we are truly committed to helping the people and places of the crossroads area to ensure a positive and prosperous future for the youth of tomorrow.